Tuesday 28 July 2015

It has arrived

Notice - This website has asked me to notify you that it uses cookies to store information on your computer,  the cookie function is out of my control as the site is hosted by Blogger (which has Google connections). Most cookies are used to make a website work and others are used to help improve it by providing some usage details (e.g. time spent on page, approximate geographical location etc). I am not an expert on cookies and suggest that you satisfy yourself that you understand cookies adequately and how to manage them. If you want to limit the use of cookies you can adjust your cookie preferences and also delete cookies, some browsers also allow you to enable secret browsing. I hope this helps you to make a conscious decision about cookie management.


I have just taken delivery of a Kossel delta 3d printer kit.

I thought I would blog my experiences as a 3D printer novice, I hope you find it useful.

Below are the unpacking pictures:

Open the box - contents list provided to check off parts against (but no pictures to help check the parts)


Embargo means you don't get the Silicon


Box 1 contents


Box 2 contents
 Box 3 contents
Box 4 contents
Box 5 contents
Box 6 contents


Box 7 contents
Short frame rails
Long frame rails
Test filament, filament feed tube, memory card containing instructions and software and a USB adapter for the memory card. Note that the Software only works with Microsoft.

Just reading the assembly manual 80+ pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment